Friday, August 12, 2011

NOTD!! Hello kitty nails!

Here's my attempt on creating Hello Kitty nails.
I know it's not perfect but I think I did a pretty decent
job for my first try lol! I was actually inspired by Kandee Johnson
her's are waaay better! And mine are a bit different lol.
Here's a picture of the products I used!
(Except for the rhinestones!!)
White of course to paint my entire nail, black nail striper
for the eyes and whiskers, yellow to make her cute
lil nose! Red for the bow and I added some red glitter
on the bow to make it cuter!
Here's a more detailed picture of the colors.
Rimmel top coat in Crystal clear, Pure ice in
Super Star, Revlon in Revlon Red, L.A Colors
art deco in Red Glitter, Kiss nail art striper in
Yellow and black!

So I hope you enjoyed this nail post! Like I said before
I'm not a professional. I just do this for fun!

XoXo, Dolce

No comments:

Post a Comment