Monday, August 15, 2011

NOTD! Peacock Inspired Nails


Don't you just love peacock feathers?
I know I do lol. I have shirts and earrings with
peackocks on them. So I figured since I love
peacock feathers so much, I'd try to draw
them on my nails! I think they came out
pretty decent lol. I copied the design from
some peacock earrings I recently bought
from Forever 21.
Here are the products I used: Rimmel Lasting Finish
Pro in Crystal Clear as my top coat.
Maybelline Salon Expert in Perfectly Clear as my
base coat. L.A Colors in BCC580 (a pretty turquoise), I used this to
make smaller dots in the gold dots.
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Emerald City,
I used this as the main nail base. Nicole
by O.P.I in The Next CEO, I used this one
to make the gold dots. 
L.A Colors in BCC566  (a pretty deep blue)
to make even smaller dots
within the turquoise.

So I hope you guys like this design
and try it out yourself. Let me know if
you did try it out and send me a picture.
Have a glamourous day!

XoXo, Dolce

No comments:

Post a Comment