Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Glitter, Glitter, Glitter!!!

Don't you just love glitter? I know i do!!!
I was actually in a hurry and I really didn't
have much time to do my nails but I would
never ever leave the house without doing my
nails! So I figured let me do them really
quick! I was just going to paint them black
but I had a few minutes to spare so I added
some gold glitter! Whenever I do my nails, I
feel so weird if I have one solid color. Like,
I feel like I can't stand out. So I always add
something to them. I love the way they came out.

Here are the colors I used! I used my Maybelline
Salon Expert base and top coat as a base coat, (usually
if I don't wear a base coat under a dark color
it'll stain my nails !) Then I used my Sinful
Colors nail polish in What's your name which is
a beautiful black, it has very fine blue, green, yellow
shimmers to it. Then I just some gold glitter from
Milani which is called Gold. Then I added a
topcoat and that's it!!

So I hope you guys enjoyed this nail post! Stay
tuned for more!

XoXo, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment