Friday, September 16, 2011

More Glitter!

Once again more glitter! I looove glitter! Who doesn't?
Also I didn't have much time to do my nails so I went ahead
and did a quick and simple (yet pretty!) nail look.
I hate walking around with chipped nail polish or
even worse, no nail polish at all!

These are the products I used!
Before anything, I used my Nutra Nail Mineral nail care
 to help my nails from breaking and chipping.
I put some my nails and cuticles and massage it
into my nails for about 10 seconds.
As a base coat I used my Maybelline Salon Expert
Top & Base coat. I used Sinful colors in Easy Going,
this is one of my favorite Sinful Colors nail
polish, it's a very light baby pink and it's really
opaque in just one coat. Then I add my
favorite chunky glitter nail polish from
Milani in Gold. I have a lot of different
glitter nail polishes but this one is my fav!
Then I added my Maybelline Salon Expert
Top & Base coat as my top coat and viola!
I reeally love this look I hope you did too!!

XoXo,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Really like your blog!
    Would you mind following each other via bloglovin maybe? :)

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete