Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Once upon a time....

Once upon a time, I had a blog... and with this blog, I tried to make weekly posts but, school got in the way. Well guess what? I'm back. I've finally got school under control and now I can dedicate a few minutes a week to my blog. :D Aaaand, I'm back with an e.l.f. haul! I'm sure you've heard of it right? Well in case you haven't, e.l.f. is a super cheap make up brand that is usually sold at Target and at eyeslipsface(dot) com. I've actually seen a few e.l.f. products at Walgreens and WalMart but any who, they have a variety of make up; and the best part is that everything is pretty much under 5 bucks!! Amazing right? Right? Ok! Now onto the haul, (I purchased everything with my own money btw)

Here are my e.l.f goodies!!!
I purchased (in no particular order):
Studio Blush Brush (reeeally soft! Love it!)
Maximum Coverage Concealer in Beige
HD blushes in: Diva, Superstar, Headliner
Baked blush in Peachy Cheeky
Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia
Mineral Eyeshadows in: Seductive, Wild, Caffeinated, Celebrity, Bronzed,
Confident, and Enchanting.
 
Would ya like swatches?
 

Diva, Headliner, Superstar

L: Baked blush in peachy cheeky
R: Baked bronzer in St. Lucia

Mineral eyeshadows
Top row: Seductive (matte), Bronzed, Wild
Middle:Caffeinated, Confident, Enchanting
Bottom: Celebrity

HD blushes from top to bottom:
Superstat
Headliner
Diva
 
The baked bronzer is on top (St. Lucia) but it's reeeally light on my tan skin so I'll probably use it as a highlighter or something. The baked blush is peachy cheeky (bottom).
 
 
That's my e.l.f. haul! Hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or if you'd like me to give an in depth review of any of these products, don't hesitate on asking me!! Or any products for that matter!
XoXo, Laura
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment