Sunday, January 15, 2012

Avon Haul!



So I recently purchased a few things from Avon and I decided to post them
here! I got one of what I believe was Avon's holiday collection
Sequins and Shine nail polish in Gleaming Gold. It's such a gorgeous
gold color and if anyone knows me, I love anything gold. Then I
purchased two Ultra Color Rich lipsticks in Sheer Naturale
(A gorgeous creamy nude) and Twinkle Pink. I love these lipsticks.
They go on so smooth and they last a good while. I also ordered 3 chapsticks
and one tinted lipbalm. I absolutely loved the Moisture Therapy chapstick.
It's unscented and it goes on very smoothly. After two days of using it,
I noticed such a big difference on my lips. The Dew Kiss chapstick
wasn't my favorite. It has sort of like a "grandma perfume" scent.
It doesn't bother me much but I don't really care for the scent either.
When I put it on, it somewhat looked like I put a bit of lipgloss, which is nice
but I really prefer the Moisture Therapy chapstick. Next is a Valentine's day edition chapstick in a yummy vanilla scent. The reason I got it is because it's vanilla
scented and I loooooove vanilla! I also purchased a Mark. tinted lip balm
in Quite Cute. If you don't know, Mark. is another brand from Avon
that sells clothes, make up, etc. for younger women. The lip balm
is nice and pretty pigmented but I noticed that whenever I wear
it, my lips tend to feel somewhat dry. It's a good lip balm to keep in your purse
and use it on those days when you're in a hurry and don't
have enough time to put make up on. Just apply some mascara, lip balm
and a tad bit of gloss and youre good to go!
I also got the Mark. Touch & Glow palette. Let me tell you, I looooove
this sooo much! I swirl a contour brush and apply it on my
cheek bones and it gives me the most amazing sun kissed glow ever!
I definetly recommened this palette! The last thing I purchased was
the Mark. Get A Handle On It bag. Like oh my goodness! The second I
saw this purse, I just HAD to have it! It definetley screams rocker chic.
I love anything rocker chic. I love all the details, the studs, spikes, chains
just everything! It reminds of a Balenciaga purse but I
honestly can't remember which one!

So that's my haul, hope you enjoyed! If you'd like swatches or a
more in depth review of a certain product, let me know!!!

Take care!
XoXo, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment