Friday, January 13, 2012

Leopard!

Don't you just looove Leopard print? I do! I know I haven't posted
in a very long time, but I've been sooo busy with getting ready for college.
I've been so busy I haven't had any time to make any designs on
my nails. Can you believe that? Now that I've gotten everything I need
for school, I managed to find some time to do a cute leopard print design on my nails.
I've always sucked at doing leopard print but these are probably the most
decent ones I've ever made lol.

These are the products I used! (I forgot to add a basecoat! Yikes!!)
I used Revlon Gray Suede for my all over color (This color is gorgeous!!)
Then I added 3-4 dots of Nicole by O.P.I in The Next CEO, and finally with my
black nail art polish from Kiss, I added random wiggles to create the leopard print design.
Once it was all dry, I added my favorite top coat from Rimmel and viola!
Hope you enjoyed!

XoXo, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment